Recipes & Meal Ideas
No-Bake Healthy Height Brownie Bites
A delicious brownie recipe so easy, you don't even need an oven!
Makes 2 servings
- 4 scoops Chocolate Healthy Height shake mix
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp applesauce or maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk or milk substitute
- ½ cup old fashioned oats, plus ¼ cup for coating
- ¼ cup unsweetened, shredded coconut, plus ¼ cup for coating
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a blender or food processor, add Healthy Height, cocoa powder, almond flour, applesauce, and milk. Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Add oats, coconut, and chocolate chips to mixture in blender and pulse until just distributed. Do not over process. You may also fold in the oats, coconut and chocolate chips by hand. The mixture will be fairly moist and sticky.
- On a plate, sprinkle ¼ cup of coconut for coating. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the batter and form into a ball using the tips of your fingers. Roll the ball in the coconut shreds on the plate to coat. Place coated ball on a clean plate. Continue this process with the remainder of the batter. When you run out of shredded coconut for coating, sprinkle oats on plate and coat remainder of balls in oats.
- Place plate of coated brownie bites in refrigerator for at least one hour, or overnight, to set. Enjoy and grow!
- 1 serving is equal to ½ the recipe, or 3-4 brownie bites, depending on the size you make. Pack a couple with school lunches and have a couple more ready for after school snacks or dessert!
- These will stay fresh in the refrigerator up to 3 days or in the freezer up to 3 weeks.