Healthy Height Homemade Toaster Waffles
Prep & Serving Size:
15 - 20 minutes
Makes 4-6 waffles
- 1/2 cup vanilla Healthy Height
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup all-natural nut or seed butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat a small waffle iron
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in one bowl and lightly stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly to combine
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine. Let the batter sit for 5-7 minutes before cooking.
- Scoop batter onto the heated waffle iron and cook according to waffle iron instructions and to desired doneness.
- Set waffles out to cool on a wire rack.
- Once completely cooled to room temperature, stack the waffles, layering parchment paper in between each of the waffles so they don't stick together.
- Store in a plastic freezer-safe ziplock in the freezer.