Yummy Chocolate Protein Mug Cake
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- twist of pink salt
- 2 scoops chocolate Healthy Height
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened nut milk
- Mix banana, egg, and nut milk together in a large mug.
- Add all dry ingredients and whisk well.
- Cook in microwave for 3 minutes (or bake in oven for 20-30 mins at 350F)
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.