Warm Oat Kids Smoothie
- 1 large scoop of chocolate Healthy Height shake mix
- 1/2 a banana
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Add the oats & chia seeds to the blender and blend until a smooth dust.
- Warm up the milk on a little pot on the stove (or the microwave). Aim for warm vs. boiling hot unless your blender can handle the heat.
- Add the banana, chocolate mix & almost all of the warm milk to the blender.
- Blend until mixed & pour in a mug or glass! If you'd like the smoothie extra warm, add in the milk you saved here and give it a stir before serving.
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.