Veggie-Loaded Cinnamon Vanilla Smoothie
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup nut milk of choice
- 2 scoops Healthy Height Vanilla Shake Mix
- 1 large banana, diced and frozen in advance
- 1/2 cup zucchini, grated and frozen in advance
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, or tahini if nut free
- Add all ingredients to blender
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.