Vanilla Cake Balls
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes about 12 medium sized balls
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (ground- you can do this in any blender).
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbs Almond Butter (can sub for another nut butter or sunflower seed butter for nut-free families/schools).
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shreds.
- 1/8 cup maple syrup.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Healthy Height Shake Mix
- 1-2 tbsp water.
Blender- to grind up oats.
Tupperware (freezer safe is ideal).
- Blend oats until smooth.
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet in another bowl (all expect the water).
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together to form your dough- add in the water as needed to create a dough that can be rolled together without flaking apart.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Store in fridge for up to a week and in freezer for up to 3 months!
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.