Semi-Homemade Cinnamon Rolls: The Secret's in the Sauce
Have you ever served cinnamon rolls just to have the frosting licked off by your kids? Great news, with a few simple swaps we’re taking average, yet delicious, cinnamon roll icing and giving it a Healthy Height twist! The secret’s in the sauce, so grab your favorite break and bake cinnamon rolls and let’s get cooking!
- 2 scoops Healthy Height Plain protein mix
- Your favorite break and bake cinnamon rolls
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to recommended temperature on your cinnamon roll package and bake as directed
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, combine the Healthy Height and powdered sugar. Adding a tablespoon of water at a time, mix until your desired frosting consistency is reached.
- Frost the cinnamon rolls once they’re out of the oven and serve warm!