Patriotic Layered Smoothie
Looking for a fun way to celebrate Independence Day with your kids?
Try this tasty, nutritious and FUN red, white & blue layered smoothie recipe. The blue layer is made with blueberries, white is made with vanilla Healthy Height and yogurt, and red is made with strawberries. It's simple, yet impressive. Serves two kids!
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes two smoothies
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 scoops Healthy Height vanilla shake mix
- Blend blueberries with a few cubes of ice. Set aside.
- Blend strawberries with a few cubes of ice. Set aside.
- Mix the yogurt and Healthy Height powder in a bowl. Add up to 4 tablespoons of water to make it less thick if needed.
- Layer the smoothie in the cups starting with blueberry layer, then the yogurt layer, and finish with the strawberry layer.
- It’s important not to add too much ice or water into the blueberries.
- Let the blueberries sit for several minutes so the puree congeals. This helps form a base layer that can hold the yogurt and strawberry mixture.
- The yogurt layer works best if it is reasonably thick so it can support the strawberry puree.
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow Taller
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts.
Our #1 goal is to help kids grow. We want you to be happy with your purchase so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Give Healthy Height a try today!Shop Now