Nutrient-Dense Mini Donuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops vanilla Healthy Height
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor
- Pour into mini donut (or mini muffin) pan
- Bake at 400 F for about 12-14 minutes
- Serve as they are or top with your favorite nut or seed butter and hemp hearts!
Our Shake Mix is So Versatile!
Healthy Height is great for rounding out your kiddos’ diet. Fuel their growing bodies with the key nutrients they need with our kid-friendly recipes. It can be made into a simple shake, added to a smoothie, or transformed into a healthy lunchbox-friendly snack!