Monster Cookie Protein Balls
Having snacks readily available really comes in handy, and not just when you’re on the go. In this fun new recipe Monster Cookie Protein Balls are loaded with all of the things kids love like chocolate chips and M&Ms, so while they’re sure to delight you can rest assured your kids are getting the protein and nutrients they need.
Did we mention they’re super easy and kids will love getting to help out in the kitchen? Sounds like a win win to us.
- 3 scoops of Vanilla (or plain) Healthy Height mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup honey, ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini M&M’s
- A splash of vanilla extract (if using plain mix)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place on a baking sheet
- Place in the freezer for about 1 hour