Homemade Snickerdoodle Mini Muffins for Toddlers
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Healthy Height
- 1 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 375° F and grease a mini muffin tin well
Stir together all ingredients except the cinnamon and sugar in a medium bowl
- Fill prepared muffin tin to the edge of each cup. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until a cake tester comes out cleanly
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.