Homemade Chocolate Almond Milk (by Hannah @CaliforniaToddler)
Mix up your Healthy Height shake with some homemade almond milk with our recipe created by Hannah @CaliforniaToddler!
1 cup raw almonds
3 cups filtered water
1 scoop of Chocolate Healthy Height Shake Mix
Tools Needed:High powered blender
Nut milk bag
Bowl to drain milk
Container to store milk
How to:1. Soak almonds overnight in a jar or bowl of filtered water (in fridge)
2. Drain and rinse almonds
3. Combine the nuts & water in blender
4. Blend on high for about 1 min
5. Strain through a nut milk bag (optional- you don't have to do this step unless you want completely smooth milk)
6. Press all the milk from the pulp
7. Add the milk back to the blender and add the Chocolate Healthy Height Shake Mix- blend again until mixed.
8. Pour into jar or container of choice to store in fridge
9. Refrigerate & enjoy for up to 4 days.
This recipe will make about 3 cups of chocolate almond milk! You can add more water to thin and less water to thicken depending on how you like your milk. In other words, water added = the amount of milk you'll get!
Side note: Don't have time or don't feel like making your own milk...I totally get it! Just add a scoop to any milk you have on hand, and you've got a delicious nutrition-filled dessert/bedtime drink ready to go!