Healthy Height Protein Date Balls
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes 2 servings
- 1-1/3 cup pitted dates
- 2 scoops Healthy Height Chocolate Shake Mix
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: bee pollen or hemp hearts in small bowls on the side
- Mix dates, Healthy Height, walnuts, salt, and vanilla in a food processor until very smooth.
- Form into 1 Tablespoon-sized balls with your hands.
- Roll in hemp hearts or bee pollen to coat the outside (makes 'em more yummy and less sticky, and adds nutrients!)
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.