Trick-or-Treat "Boo" Shake
From Alia: What do you feed your kids for dinner on Halloween night? It’s always a mad dash around here with last minute costume adjustments so I usually opt for box Mac & Cheese or Little Ceasers. 😬 Combine that with unearthly amounts of candy and it’s no wonder they all crash so hard so fast. This year we’re changing things up and having Healthy Height Protein Boo 👻 Shakes. Just as easy but hopefully a better combo with all that candy to keep this astronaut 👨🚀 going strong. Maybe it will even fill their tummies up enough they won’t WANT so much candy 🤞and more of those Reese’s will make it back to me 👌.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Healthy Height
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- OPTIONAL CUP RIM: sprinkles and 2 TBSP honey
- Warm 2 tablespoons honey and brush on cup rims with pastry brush
- Dip cup rim in Halloween sprinkles (the little round ball sprinkles work the best) and place cup upside down on wax paper to dry
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour smoothie into decorated cup
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.