Hummus "Dirt" Cups
- 2 scoops Chocolate Healthy Height
- 1 1/2 cups cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 TBSP cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Topping: Chocolate cookie of choice (we used Annie's Organic Chocolate Bunny Grahams)
- Add all ingredients, except cookie topping, to a blender or food processor and combine until smooth.
- Crush chocolate cookie pieces and add to top of dip.
- Serve with pretzels or apples.
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.