Fall Snacktivity: Decorated Apples & Yogurt Dip
From Sarah: Today I channeled my very inner Pinterest mom (there isn’t much of her 😂) for a fun fall craft! We’ve been trying out ALL things apple since we were able to pick a bunch of honeycrisps from a friend’s orchard! Apple crisp, apple cider, sautéed apples, just eating them plain! So today we dipped and decorated apple slices on a stick! The boys were thrilled and I felt like Supermom for about 20 minutes 🥰. Super easy for a fall-inspired snack for all us non crafty moms- and the Healthy Height mix added the best taste to the plain yogurt! The boys were so excited because it’s yummy and they know their mommy doesn’t pull out all the craftiness but once a year 😂.
- 1 scoop Chocolate Healthy Height
- 1 scoop Vanilla Healthy Height
- 2 individual bowls of greek yogurt
- Apples of choice
- Toppings of choice
- Slice apples and place on stick (hands work too!)
- Mix a scoop of chocolate shake mix into one yogurt bowl
- Mix a scoop of vanilla shake mix into the other yogurt bowl
- Dip apples into yogurt mix then sprinkle on desired toppings
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.