Easy Pumpkin Pie Dip
Fall is officially here, and this easy pumpkin pie dip will bring a smile to your kiddos. Well, parents too because we all know how delicious Healthy Height is. This dip recipe comes together quickly and easily. Great for dipping graham crackers in, or eating straight out of the bowl!
- 120g Vanilla Healthy Height
- 4 TBSP Golden Flax Meal
- 1 10 ounce jar Organic Chickpeas (7 ounces when drained)
- 120g Organic Cashews
- 12 ounces Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 5 ounces Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- Weigh your ingredients and add them to your food processor.
- Blend until smooth, then serve and enjoy.
- Store any extra dip in the fridge and enjoy within the week.
Notes From Chef Kathlena:
- We find that measuring into a bowl is easier than trying to balance your food processor bowl on a kitchen scale.
- This recipe creates a dip with a lovely texture. Depending on when you stop your food processor, you can have small bits of crunch mixed throughout, or an ultra smooth dip.
- If you’re egg free, save the liquid from your drained chickpeas. This is called aquafaba, and is an egg replacer.
- Wheat/Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Peanut Free, Yeast Free, Sesame Free, Nightshade Free, Allium Free, Oat Free, Vegetarian
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.