Easy Cheesy Kid's Mashed Potatoes
Savory, cheesy and oh so good! Growing up mashed potatoes were a weekly staple at the dinner table. Today they’re back in rotation, but this time we’re boosting nutrition with Healthy Height.
As we mentioned this recipe is easy, but it’s also quick, perfect for busy nights. As the potatoes boil, make your cheesy protein packed sauce. Once everything is done, simply drain your potatoes and mash with the sauce. That’s it, all that’s left to do is eat!
Let's get cooking!
- 6 scoops Healthy Height Plain protein powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup of grated cheese, your choice
- 1 cup water
- 2 potatoes, peeled if preferred
- Start by cubing your potatoes and setting them to boil on the stove
- Mix 6 scoops of Healthy Height Plain and 1 cup of water in a heat proof pot, you’re going to create a bechamel, this will help to create that creamy consistency we all love
- Place the pot on the stove and on medium heat add your butter and cheese, stir until well combined and cheesy
- Drain your potatoes and combine with your cheese sauce
- Mash until well incorporated and serve