Doghouse Muffins, A New Spin on Classic Cornbread Muffins
Simple, fun, and made with kid-favorites. Tasty Jiffy cornbread muffin mix makes the perfect little house for sliced up hot ”dogs”. By adding Healthy Height, we’re able to pack these yummy muffins with protein and nutrients for your little ones.
We’re keeping it simple with the store-bought Jiffy cornbread muffin mix, and with just a few simple swaps these Dog Houses come together quickly and easily.
- 4 scoops Healthy Height Plain protein powder
- 1 box or 2 cups of cornbread muffin mix, we’re using Jiffy
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2-3 hotdogs, your choice
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Mix the Healthy Height, cornbread mix, egg and milk together in a bowl
- Spoon into 8 muffin tins, about ¾ of the way full
- Slice hotdogs into bite sized pieces and drop 2-3 pieces into the muffin batter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Cool and enjoy!