DIY Dino Yogurt Popsicles
Food should be fun! Need a simple way to get your kids excited about nutritious foods, or treat them to a healthy dessert? Look no further than these homemade 2 ingredient yogurt popsicles!
You've got a lot going on. As a mom, it's important that recipes are not only nutritious but also easy and tasty for your kids. That's why we grabbed a set of dinosaur molds and paired them with a simple 2 ingredient recipe. It doesn't get easier than yogurt mixed with Healthy Height!
Prep & Serving Size:
Makes six 2 ounce dino popsicles
- ¾ cup of plain yogurt
- 5 scoops of Healthy Height (chocolate or vanilla)
- Dino molds - we used these molds, but use whichever you choose!
- Mix yogurt and Healthy Height in a bowl
- Depending on thickness of yogurt you can add up to 3 tablespoons of water so you can easily pour into the popsicle molds
- Freeze according to popsicle mold instructions (approximately overnight)
- Each dino pop contains about ½ a serving of Healthy Height
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow Taller
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts.
Our #1 goal is to help kids grow. We want you to be happy with your purchase so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Give Healthy Height a try today!Shop Now