Chocolate Banana Nice Cream
Check out our delicious recipe for a healthier ice cream treat that packs a protein punch!
Makes 2 Servings
- 4 scoops Chocolate Healthy Height shake mix
- 2 bananas, peeled and frozen
- 2 Tbsp milk or water
- Place frozen bananas into a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth. The mixture should have a consistency similar to soft serve ice cream.
- In a separate bowl, stir together Healthy Height shake mix and 2 Tbsp of milk or water until the mixture resembles a thick, frosting-like consistency.
- Pour Healthy Height mixture into blender with bananas and blend until evenly distributed.
- Transfer the mixture from the blender into a freezer-safe container. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to let the nice cream set and make scooping easy! Enjoy and grow!
- Break frozen banana up into chunks to make them more manageable for the blender.
- To prevent ice crystals from forming on the top of your nice cream, press parchment paper into the top of the nice cream before placing in the freezer. When you’re ready to enjoy it, simply peel back the parchment paper and scoop!
- If your mixture becomes too frozen to scoop, remove it from the freezer and let sit on the counter for about 10 minutes to thaw before scooping.
- You can also make these as popsicles! Just pour the blender mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.