Birthday Cake Kids Protein Balls
- 2 scoops Vanilla Healthy Height
- 1/2 cup cashew butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon butter flavoring (or you can try almond or vanilla extract!)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix cashew butter, syrup and butter flavoring together
- Add in protein powder and salt until a dought is formed
- Mix the sprinkles throughout or form the batter into balls, and roll in the sprinkles
- Tip: If the dough is too dry, you can add more maple syrup or a little almond milk!
- Keep refrigerated and grab when your kiddo needs a snack!
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.