Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Pumpkin Dip
- 225g Chocolate Healthy Height (about 10 scoops, for quick reference!)
- 7 ounces Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 10 ounce jar Organic Chickpeas (7 ounces when drained)
- 1 15 ounce can Organic Pumpkin
- 6 TBSP Golden Flax Meal
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Optional: 1 Large Organic Banana
- Weigh your ingredients and add them to your food processor.
- Blend until smooth, then serve and enjoy.
- Store any extra dip in the fridge and enjoy within the week.
Notes From Chef Kathlena:
- We find that measuring into a bowl is easier than trying to balance your food processor bowl on a kitchen scale.
- Without the banana, you have a delicious, yet thin dip. The optional banana will add more body and extra flavor.
- For extra fun, put this mix into an ice cream machine for a tasty cool treat.
- If you’re egg free, save the liquid from your drained chickpeas. This is called aquafaba, and is an egg replacer.
- In our Vanilla Pumpkin Dip Recipe we called for cashews which some people may not be able to have. This Chocolate Pumpkin Dip is a nut-free alternative that’s a real crowd-pleaser.
- Wheat/Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Yeast Free, Corn Free, Cane/Refined Sugar Free, Sesame Free, Legume Free, Nightshade Free, Allium Free, Oat Free, Low Histamine, Diabetic Friendly, EOE Friendly, Fructose Intolerance Friendly, Paleo, GAPs, AIP, SCD, Vegan
Nutrition to Help Kids Grow - and Sleep!
Every year our team of Pediatricians at Schneider Children's Medical Center have 20,000 visits from children with issues relating to growth. Our doctors wanted to find a non-invasive way to help children grow and the nutrition in our shake mix is the result of their efforts. The nutrition in our shake mix was shown in a clinical study to promote growth in 6 months, as well as improve sleep patterns in kids who take at least 1 serving per day.